Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh My God !

Oh i've been sometimes didn't come and update already,
because i'm been busy doing packing all my home stuff,
my own stuff and some etc..

But now i can slowly start to update because i've just shifted out from my old house
and now temporary stay at my uncle house is like oh okay -.-
( i don't really like it and i don't feel quite comfortable but too bad we got no choice. =[ )

But lucky we just got to stay here for just only 3 months. But still feel abit what.
Forget it. Just got to bear with it.
After 3 months later then i can be able to shift into my own new house. wahahaha.
So i pray hard 3 months faster over. Hahaha.. xD

But when it come to think of got to shift again is like abit troublesome.
Cause we got many many thing need to shift.
That's why feel abit troublesome about it, but i don't really mind because i can get
out of this house and got my own house in this case i'll feel much much more comfortable just like what people always said " Home Sweet Home " =)

Okay this is those picture for you guys to see how much things that me and my family have :








































































This is not all the thing we have.
For me myself and just for my clothes i already got to use 2 boxes and 4 bags
just only for my clothes okay? LOLs...

Plus other thing of mine you see how many thing it will be?
Is MANY.. LOLs..

So now you guys come and think how many thing we got to shift when it's include my family and mine things together.
HAHAHA..
Not LESS. xD

No comments: