Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tired !

Today Once i woke up, i went for breakfast with my dad.
After that i went to police post to change my address.
After that at 4 pm, i went out to meet up my mum,
We went orachard because i took my other phone there for service
and i got to go paragon M1 customer service
to do changing of billing address.
Troublesome ARHS !
Just because of i'm not yet 21 i can't change my billing
address through phone.


Got to went down and change! ARGGGGGGH!
Luckly is today i'm going to take my phone down to
wisma for service & at night i got to go for my " NDO " class.
If not i also lazy to go down.
So after i've settle all that troublesome thing i got to do
and there's still some time i went for shopping
before i went for my class.
wahahahahax !
SHOPPING AGAIN!
I LOVE IT ! xD


So today i bought a new wallet.
muhahahahas! xD

So after that around 7 plus i took MRT down to aljuined
( i think i spell the location wrongly )
Okays. Whatever !
Anyway i took mrt down to there for my " NDO " class.

Today is my 2nd time went down for that class
actually i dont have to go for that class
because i went for that class before already.

Just that today class is " SEAN " teach want then
i go down and listen again to recall and learn something new from him.
Because the first time i went is not him teaching is other person
and i forget the name already. LOLs. :p

But I prefer Sean want much more better then the first time one
because i still remember the first time i went when im in the class
and once is the class i start i feel so sleepy already. LOLS.. xD

But today i wont feel sleepy.
Surprise huh!
Hahahasx !

Okays!
I guess that's all about it.
I'm so tired already my eyes is closing soon.

No comments: