Monday, December 22, 2008

Poor baby Boy

Today I woke up at 10am in the morning,
went to riverview mall to had breakfast.
After that I message Baby Boy mum ask them whether
they got go down to ah ma house a not?
Then suddenly she reply me and said that
He has to stay in KK hospital for one night
So i asked back who got to stay there for one night?
she said RYAN and that's was my baby little cousin he was just only 2 plus old.

It was like What ?
What the hell had happen to him
how come he got to stay in the hospital for one night?

His mum said that he took his mum High Blood Pressure Med eat.
That's why he got to went in stay there do some check up.
See is there any problem with him after taking the med .
Hmm...
After once i know this news I told my dad
then my dad go and tell a few of my aunties and uncle
then after telling we went down to the hospital to make a visit.
But when i reach there i saw him he was like still very active.
Can play..
But somehow still can see out that he's abit tired
non stop yawning.
But when he saw me he wanted to play with me. ( :
So cute of him. xD
So around 3 plus we leave the hospital
then at night i message her sis
and ask how is it her sis said he was still very active.
But still must continue to check
cause still kinda of danger.
So I really hope that he will be fine tomorrow.
Like that he can faster go home then can contiune to be
as active as he want too ( :

No comments: