Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some Random post

Oh I'm back to post. hahahas ...
I think i've not be posting anything ever since last week " If I didn't remember it wrongly. " xD
The reason for it is because I'm busy with my work PLUS
I sent my precious laptop for service again.
Just because of that time my sis make spoil the right side speaker.
" Due to when she's watching her ainme on the volume to the max cause it. Arghhh ! "
But now she don't dare to on to the max already.. LOLs ..
If she dare she will get it from me ... wahahahaha.... ! " What an evil laugh :x "

Here's some of the picture I've took recently.


Okay all this is some of the food & ice-cream @ Swensen's
their ice-cream is still so nice and yummy ever since I was young. xD

Oh anyway my sis have do another new drawing
She's really very boring and have nothing much better to do
and start t draw all the rubbish picture again and asked me to post it in my blog. -.-"


This time round " Hello Panda "
-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"-.-"

No comments: