Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fake " Jing Cheng Wu " & and " handsome guy "

On the friday night,
Wilson started his Lame Lame side of him again
He suddenly came and ask me this question on MSN
and here's what we talk about :

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:u wan see handsome guy anot?

LinN.e - *:-.-"

LinN.e - *:who's the handsome guy you yourself arh ?

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:see my hair

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:sexy lo ajjajaj


LOLs.. Oh please please !
Wilson where got people like you want always trying to tell me that you're sexy
I'm wondering you're sexy or you're SE C ?

The following day Saturday midnight
he come and chat with me on MSN and start to be lam again -.-"
Recently always like that don't know what happen to him.

Saturday want more lame and funny
He said and I said:

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:hello!
jing cheng wu tlakin to u!
talkin*


LinN.e - *:don't bo liao lah

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:im bored T_T
my sis go out
my parent go outT_T


LinN.e - *:huh

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:i 1 person so kelian at home
boohoo hoo


LinN.e - *:oh first time heard that you're all alone at home

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:boohoo hoo
so kelian

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:so let me play here awhile


LinN.e - *:haha
yah is very kelian


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:yessssssssssssssss
at least u talk to me
can see jing cheng wu de face sia


LinN.e - *:you jing cheng wu
then like that i must go and think of who i am already
LOL


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:i let u be xu chun mei la

LinN.e - *:OH pls no thks
and pls is so dont look alike


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:walao

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:i help u think so long
u just say no
TT


LinN.e - *:hahaha

LinN.e - *:my dad say : yes you look damn alike as jing cheng wu
went you go toilet
LOL
stand up action all the same


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:hahaha!
kns!
hahahahahha


LinN.e - *:hahahah
smart huh

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:ask ur dad lend msn la
den i can talk cock with him online sia


LinN.e - *:aiya he no time to learn all this lah

LinN.e - *:haha

LinN.e - *:now he say that your thinking like your dad
LOL


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:huh
bo link sia

LinN.e - *:as in your xiang xiang li arh

Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:oh
u mean my imagination


LinN.e - *:yes yes correct
haha
my dad ask you call Mr Tong


Σ(゚Д ゚;) [★Wilso:i wan koon liao

LinN.e - *:oh okau
okay*
hey or before you slp i ask my sis to sing bedtime song for you

LinN.e - *:or you want my dad to sing also can
choose one
LOL


Hahahhas ... Damn Damn Funny Man !
I still remember we chat half way on MSN
My dad use my handphone called him and said :

If you can't manage to sleep and you're bored
you can ride your bicycle from sengkang to hougang
if not you can choose to jog here.
Can help you to slim down too.
LOLs ..
I was like standing beside non stop laughing and laughing. Hahhahs ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site linnes.blogspot.com
Is this possible?