Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everyone & Anyone.

Can Anyone tell me where should a vintage clothes be ???
Is it in your parents' closet
or you can just wear it as your own style as you want ???

Tell me your thinking about it. Let me know.

For my thinking is that it's for everyone & anyone
it's not belong to your parents' closet at all.
Because some people like it and some people don't
and that's doesn't mean that vintage clothes is got to be in your parents' closet.
Because as what i think is that everyone and anyone can just wear it with their own style
be cool and fun in the way they want.

Just like this few pictures below :


See vintage clothes can be wear it in so many different way
of cause not just all the above pictures i've shown.
All the pictures i've shown is just want to let you guys know vintage clothes can be nice
too. Vintage is just a name for it only. Nothing much at all.

So Vintage too me is a totally No No No
to be in our parents' closet.

No comments: