Monday, August 10, 2009

Daily life picture.


Recently didn't really did anything much.
Only work, sleep, meet friend, hanging out with family
nothing much at all. Kinda of boring and getting a little tired too.
Cause need to wake up damn damn early in the morning whenever I have work.
-.-"
But thank god although this month schedule have change and I still have to wake up
damn early in the morning reach work before 7.20am in the morning
BUT at least I finish and end work at 4.30pm .. hahahas .. xD
Not bad right ?
For me so far still not bad..
Wondering this job I will stay for how long... LOLs ..
But at least will stay for a year.

Oh anyway the lump on my neck
finally getting smaller.
THANK GOD ! ( :

picture was been took during yong yong birthday.
( my eyes look like I have not enough sleep ) Haish.. tired -.-"


this picture is been took by my sis while she was trying out with her new handphone cam. -.-"

Smile ( :

No comments: