Monday, November 30, 2009

VolksWagen_Beetle

On Sunday evening,
when i'm in the cab on my way down to East Coast
" Long Beach Seafood Restaurant "
to have my dinner with family.

Guess what ?
I saw my Favourite Car.. wooooh !
VolksWagen_Beetle
HAHAHA !
LOVE IT.

Another thing is it's in PINK colour..
One of my favourite colour.. cool right
seldom will see a car in pink. hahahs..

The pink colour is so sweet.
Once i see it .. I'm in love with it..

Is not those normal pink colour is a light baby pink.

Just like this :


Actually there's another pink a much darker pink
Like Hot Pink. It's very nice and cool too..
Just like this :


See isn't it nice ?
Somemore it's Barbie brand want.. hahahas..
I just love this car so so much..
Want to have want so damn badly.. LOLs
If I have one for such this two colour will be my first, two choice.. LOLs..

PINK PINK PINK.... xD

No comments: