Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last 2 session

Last 2 session for my acupuncture so fast my 10 session is coming to an end.
How I feel from this 10 session of acupuncture ?

Hmmmm .. I still remember the very first time went for my very 1st session
I'm quite nervous because I'm a person that scare of needles.. OMG !!!
But is not pain at all the feeling is just like an ant bite for just less than 1 minute.

On the 2nd time of it
After they put in those needlees and help us to place the head phone
with nice and relax music for us to hear while we're relaxing laying down
on the bed doing our acupuncture.
I still remember during that time I fall a sleep. haha .. xD

Let me show you guys a video about the acupuncture






Overall, after all is acupuncture session that I've been
I fine is very relax, help me circular much better than before.
And of cause slimmer than last time.
I can show you guys a photo I use to be fat
and than you guys can go and compare
the photo with my new photo
that I've took recently and see what's the different.
But let me tell you guys first I might not be a very obvious
shown that I've have slim cause I'm not those type
that fat until become round.
for those after photo you can just see those recently
picture that I've took or go to my FB profile and see it.
THANK YOU ! ( :

No comments: