Thursday, December 29, 2011

6 vs 1

What does i mean by 6 vs 1?

6 vs 1 is refering to my job because my job is like 6 people is processing claim at a time and 1 person doing data entry. And may i know how much data can you people expect to be done alone no matter how fast i am in keying there's still a limit right?

Yes they might say you can always work ot ( overtime ) to clear your job. But even if work ot do you really thing can be clear? My answer will be NO cannot why not? Because everyday will be having incoming mails and each and everyday gt 60 over sometime even up till 100 over invoices for me to key it in. To them 60 is nothing yes i agree it could be done within a day.

But they also must understand that no matter how fast i could key in a days end up you people will still think that i'm the one that causing a back log. - especially boss.

But why you can't just think and see how many of them is processing and how many people is doing data entry? And let's say if either one of them is on leave or on mc there will still be people processing claims, where else if i'm on mc or on leave no one will help in my data entry.
( * yes i know during my leave last month some of you really help me do my data entry, i'm very thankful for that. * )

But my point is this job for me is just seem like i can't afford to go on mc or leave because once you take mc or leave your job will be delay and some people will think that you are slow in your job.

By writting all this is not because i'm complaining or unhappy with my job just want people to know you have to be fair, reasonable and understanding. Open your eyes and heart to see and feel who's working, trying their best to do their best in their job and who's not.

No comments: