Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Celebration

Christmas have past and how do each and everyone of you celebrate it ? With you family member, love one or you friend and how do you people celebrate it ? Do feel free to share with me on how you celebrate your 2012 Christmas. ( : But for now just let me share how I spend my Christmas this year, this year I just spend it very simple no partying but just gathering with loves one and friend having dinner together on the eve of Christmas and that's all . Though is just a simple one but is still nice because you get to gather with loves one and friends.
This is the candle light we use that night while they're singing Christmas song. Look real right.. Haha.. Actually you can just download the apps in your phone.
say cheese and smile (:
Haven even finish up my food and yet I'm ready to open the box of cake. Haha.. Can't wait to see how the Log Cake look's like.
TaDang !!! This is how the Log Cake look's like inside the box. Nice a not ? Look like Santa Claus house. Hahah.. Of cause last but not least is THE CHRISTMAS GIFT ( :


Look that's all the present I got for this year and the best thing to do during Christmas is to opening up all you present on the 25th of Dec. I bet all kids like it when come to opening up their gift. ( :

This is how I spend my Christmas for the year of 2012. Although is just a very very simple one but yet I still enjoy it ( : Remember do feel free to share about how you spend your Christmas this year of 2012. ( :

By the way, Over here I wish everyone of you A GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD in the upcoming 2013 !!!  Love yah ! xD

No comments: