Saturday, November 1, 2014

Baby Joven 1 Month Shower

Last Sunday, went to Baby Joven full month shower at their place. Must thanks his parents for inviting my mum and me to share the joy with all of you and your family member. (:
Look at theme of this party is Ninja Turtle. Haha. Cute right.
During that day my mum and me went slightly earlier to their place before the crowd is there so that we can get to play with the baby boy.

Once we arrive their place I saw this big name of the baby boy on the wall
Look at this is all handicraft and they have ninja turtle lollipop too.
From all this little thing you can tell that they put in a lot of effort. Okay enough of introducing the baby and the party theme. Now let me show all of you some picture of me taken with the baby boy that day. ( :
This is my first time carry a baby. xD ( So small and cute )

Okay this is just a real short and simple post but once again THANK YOU very much for inviting us to share this Joyful and happiness moment with all of you.

P.S. : Little Joven you're really cute and be a good boy stay cute when you're young, stay handsome when you grow up :-)

No comments: