Monday, July 6, 2009

Funny two kids

Today in around late afternoon about 5pm.
While i'm watching my show i heard a few kids running up and down the block
but i don't even care about it although they scream until quite loud, i still dont care
because i know that they're playing block catching or hide & seek.
So yah. Plus i'm watching my show too.. haha..

But out of sudden came 3 kids
one of them wanted to hide infront my house gate
but just too bad i'm opening the door and i was sitting in the living room watching my show
so he walk a way.
For the other 2 kids
they hide infront my room sitting right infront my window.



One girl & boy.. Hahahs..
they hide there and their friend really didn't manage to find them
so in the end they got to go and look for their friend.. LOLs..
Funny & cute little kids. ( :

No comments: