Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tired, werid & funny

Oh I've already have not been
posting or updating my blog for a week already
because I've already start working.
Already been working in the new environment
for the first week overall still alright
still slowly getting to learn more new thing. ( :

Yesterday night happen something very weird or even say funny thing
on me, while i'm on my way walking back home at night
suddenly one guy approach me and said :
" Hello miss may i know your name ? "
and i was like huh ?!?!?!?!
asked back him : " WHY ? "
He said :
" No just want to know your name because you look like one of my friend "

I was like WTH is it man !
LAME LAH !

Then before he leave he still asked me :
" Are you staying around here ? "

Hey of cause for sure I won't say that I'm staying around here right!

No comments: