Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Car Accident

What a shock man !
Today I reach home around 7pm, when i just sat down for
only around 20 mins to 30 mins and out of sudden I heard " BOOM "
where the sound came from the carpark just below my block.
Every single neighbour run out of their house and see what had happen
some even went down and see.

Actually my sis wanted to go down and see also
but she didn't went down until when the time my dad
came back and pass by told us what had happen.
Then she went down together with us and take a look
where else me and my dad is going for dinner but my sis
is not going for dinner with us she just went down and
take a look at it only.

Actually I also don't know how come the car can
just bang in the block where the driver is going to do a parking.
Thank god that during that timing there's no children run about under the block
cause sometime there will be a few children playing under the block.

Okay here's some picture of the accident :


Okay all the pictures of the accident is up.

No comments: