Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CONFIRMATION

confirmation letter from them

inner info from the letter

It's been so long ever since I update a proper post.
Hahahaha...
Recently also not that free to update,
plus I also don't really have any idea of what to post.
So I'm so sorry to those reader out there
where my blog have been so dead recently. xP

Anyway I will try to update as often as I could from now. ( :

So fast it have been already 3 months,
3 months and I've completed my 3 months probationary period
at my current work.
Today our boss passed me a letter and that was a confirmation letter
to say that i've been confirm by them cause today is the exact 3 month
from the day I join them.
times fly 3 months just passed by like this......

~ PHEW ~
~ Fly a way ..... ~

p/s : I think i.... I think i.... I think i.....

No comments: