Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spring Cleaning part 1

Last week one of the day,
I stay home and do some spring cleaning
packed up some of my stuff and clothes.

And Guess what ???
I've dig and found out lots of old and memorable stuff
for example :
Some of old letters from my friends to me, cards, old times photo. ETC ..
I've took some photo of my stuff but not all cause there's too much.. LOLs ..

This is the reprot card last time when i was young around my age of 5 or 6 year old
where i go for my computer lesson and that's my report card of it . xD

This is those card that people sent it to me. ( :

This box of letter is all from my friend and other people
I use to know that wrote give me when i was in a younger age.

This letter is from my dearest girl Julin
she's always so sweet to me whenever my birthday she will never forget to
at least send me a email birthday letter that she create on her own
or give me a birthday wish letter that she create on her own.
Awwww ~
She's always so sweet and nice to me although last time when we we're young
we use to argue, quarrel alot. BUT now we're good friend of each other. LOLs ..
The picture above is one of the birthday letter she use to gave me on my birthday
but i just can't remember which year it belong too. HA.. ( :

All neoprint I took when i was young was like don't know how many years back time.
Hmmm .. around 7 years ago. I guess.
One packet of neoprint.
Imagine how much I use to spend on it.
I can take those money to buy more clothes, shoes, heels. bag, wallet.. etc..
Save up and do what I want to do.

http://mylittlesercet.blogspot.com/

No comments: