Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning Part 2

It's been quite a long time since the last update.
" Spring Cleaning Part 1 "
Now as what i've mention spring cleaning
that's what cause me for not updating.
I've been busy shopping for CNY stuff for myself, home, etc..
Still remember that day I went to ikea thought of buying
a full length mirror to place it in my room but what the hell when down
there they told me Out of Stock. WHAT HELL MAN !
But of cause I won't go home in a empty hand.
I will go and get the mirror after CNY for sure. xD

This few days I'm continuing with my spring cleaning
and I found out my young time soft toy. ( :

Mickey Mouse & Mini Mouse ( :

This Piggy badge is
during my sec school time
I use to pin it on my school bag. HA..

My Glasses ( not enough need to buy somemore. wahahaha ! )
See the creature inside the water ???
( The one that it's circle and the arrow pointing )
Guess what's that ???
It's a Centipede !!!
I found this centipede crawling over the mop
when i'm about to mop the floor.
WTH !!!

Will be updating more ( :

No comments: