Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chinese New Year Day 1

Day 1 of my chinese new year as usual
got to wake up early prepare myself up before
waking the rest of them up for their turn to prepare.

As usual went to my grandma house
before we go other place for visiting.
Stay there for awhile and when we're about
to step out of my grandma house my cousin
they arrive my cousin.. hahaha..

After that me and my sis
went over to my mum place for visiting
and of cause to get angbao from her.. haha.. xD

Me & My Sis

After my mum place we continue our visitng
hahaha... after that around 6plus in the evening
we cab back down to my grandma house
for dinner and of cause gathering with
all my aunties, uncles, cousins.
After dinner and chit chat we start to play Blackjack... !!! LOLs ..
I didn't play much that day no win or lose ..

Took some picture on that day too
but is not in my camera is with my cousin and her friend
waiting for them to upload.. also don't know nice anot.. LOLs ..

Sorry if my post is bored today
cause i'm tired and i'm going to fall sick soon I think so..

No comments: