Sunday, February 21, 2010

During Chinese New Year Eve

So So Sorry for such a late update.

Let me start from CNY eve ( Chinses New Year Eve )
On that particular day is a Saturday
by right CNY eve on a Saturday is good
BUT on that day I still have to work ... WTH MAN !!!
Although my job need to work half day on Saturday
but it's chinese new year eve how can ..
Lucky on that day we only work 1/4 of the day
still counted as not bad.. not bad only okay. Hahaha ..

After work on that day
went back home straight
and rest for awhile
after that get myself prepare and off we go
went down to my grandma house for
our reunion dinner as usual every year the same. HAHA.. !

The little boy & girl cute a not ???
It's part of the deco for this CNY

This is what we had for our reunion dinner
in fact we have much more food then what you see
in the picture right now. LOLs ..
( I still remember that the picture where my grandma
is looking straight at my camera is she ask me to take for her want -.-" )


yongyong & me xD

Me & NingNing * ^^y *

Me, Ah Ma & NingNing xD


my papa ( Dad ) & Me ( :

Today I will just update about my cny eve
about cny I will update real soon
My eyes is closing soon.
Good Night Peeps ! ( :

No comments: