Sunday, October 31, 2010

So fast tomorrow i will be going back to work,
my leave is over. Is just seem like yesterday only
and now just one * BLING * it's monday. -.-"

Tomorrow is 1st of november,
Firstly is me n my baby 2 month anniversary
and the both of us have know each other almost a year.
But we just get being together for 2 month.
Haha.. we took very long to know each other well
hang out together every few weeks since the day we met each other.
Though we might be just get together for 2 month but
I just don't know why a lot of time i always have the feeling
like both of us have been together for very long.
I don't know why also I guess is all because of LOVE..♥
That's why i will have this kind of feeling toward this relationship
that we both seem to be together for very long.

Secondly is I'm going to start my accupunture slimming session.
Looking forward about it.. cause is my first time doing accupunture,
of cause will have more update about my slimming session about it.
So stay tune kay !!! ( :

No comments: