Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Acupuncture Slimming

Today is my 2ND day for doing my acupuncture slimming session.
You people might be thinking how it's feel right ???
Let me share my own experience with you people. (:

On the 1st day, which is yesterday when it's my turn
I feel abit nervous because is my first time doing acupuncture
plus i'm a person that scare of needles.
The first needles they put inside you will feel a bit pain BUT those pain you feel
is just like ants bite after a few second you won't feel the pain.
They still play some nice music for you to listen
and let you feel relax while you're doing you're acupuncture.

On the 2nd day, which is today i went for my 2nd session
same progress the chinese female doctor help to put in those needles
as usual just like the first day few a bit painful for a few second
then here we start our acupuncture, listen to nice music
being relax. OH !!! Today i still fall a sleep till the chinese female doctor
came in and help me to remove those needles off from my body I also don't know it.
Until she remove everything then she wake me up.. LOLs..
She still even ask me " I fall a sleep is it. " LOLs ..

Tomorrow will be my 3rd acupuncture session.
I really can't wait to slim down and wear more nice clothing
BUT of cause the most important thing is to important my health and body. ( :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much is it?