Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Day @ Science Center

Went to the science center on last sunday, I have not been there for
such a long time ever since I was in primary school..
If I didn't remember it wrongly.
Because last time during primary school time our teacher
will bring a few classes out for excursion.
To places like science center etc...

Went there and I had fun and took quite many picture. ( :
Firstly went in there saw one family playing with one machine that can change
our look and take photo down. Let me show you :

after that a magic box

TaDanG ~ Magic ~

After that we went to the Sound area which telling, teaching, show you all kind of thing that related to sound or object that could have sound.

I'm standing at the echo tube there playing with it and here come the small little boy running toward and just nice my boy was snapping, that's why there's a small little boy standing beside me.. hahah..

Rawwrrrr !!!

OoOoOopsSss ! Been spoted.. ( 0_0 )

After walking around the science center we head toward the C.S.I Exibition
we find it not really worth it to go because nothing much inside for what i think is more or less for kids age 9 to 13. But afterall still have a great day over there ( :

No comments: