Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's ... ♥

It's Valentine's Day XD
Happy Valentine's to everyone of you.

This year is our first celebration for valentine's together,
we went out for dinner at Suntec City @ a Indonesia food

is a treat from me as a valentine's gift to him, because I thought for very long and I still didn't know what to get for him so the that night dinner is on me ( :
What does he give it to me ???
He give me a FRED PERRY bag as valentine's gift


is very thoughtful for him to get me this bag because before he bought me this bag I'm non-stop making noisy saying that I want a FRED PERRY bag. Without me knowing it he bought this for me as a valentine's gift. ( :
I Like it a lot although u mind be thinking that is very simple there's nothing special or the design might be simple but I like, it can be use match up with clothes quite easily. Causal wearing can be match, you wear dress also can match.
You don't have to thinking " Die how am I going to match this bag with clothes or Shit what clothes should I wear ot matc this bag".

After our dinner we went for a walk at suntec then after that we head down to
Singapore Flyer.


Our valentine's Cake




No comments: