Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't Use Too It.

So fast tomorrow I'm goanna start working again.
But is not working as sales girl any more BUT is OL
" Office Lady " LOLs...
So Tomorrow onward I'll be going to work in an office,
hmmm .. First time working in office.. Kinda of scare and excited about it. xD
Because last time all along I'm working in sales line.
But i'm seeking for something new, new environment for me to learn something new and different so i look for office job. And of cos one of my cousin also did encourage me to give it a try to work in an office environment.
Hahas.. But One of my other cousin said this to me " Once you start working in an office you better not to become a robort .. " LOLs ..
You know why she said that to me becuase office work is almost everyday doing the same thing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS ....
But kinda of a bit sad that is from tonight onward i no longer can stay up late any more got to sleep early and wake up early in the morning, but at least on every friday, saturday and public holiday i still can always sleep late at night or can play till very late... LOLs ..
But thank god is my job is just 5 days work & the working hour is from 9am - 6pm, so is still fine with me and i guess soon i'll get use too it. ( :
So wish me all the best for tomorrow ( :

No comments: