Thursday, October 9, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

OH MIND GOD !
This world is really small.
Someone just called me and told me that she saw HIM at outside while she was with her friend, and it's like just standing beside each other only while waiting to cross the road.
Holding hands, sweet talk with each other with a girl that
" Skinny " as my friend mum !
IS REALLY OMG !
" AS SKINNY AS MY FRIEND MUM ! "
You know how FAT is my friend mum it is not ?
Is really Damn Fat want okays !
So now can you know how i feel and think?
Is really so surprise and shock to heard it.
But anyway it also none of my business anymore,
is all he's choice if it's true that my friend saw it.
I also can't say much as
I GOT NO COMMENTS.
But the most important thing is as long as you're happy ( :
Although i didn't saw it with my own eyes,
BUT I swear I didn't lie and I believe my friend didn't lie it to me too.
Because my friend know how much i use to like & love him,
she also know that i do still kinda of care about him.
SO IT'S NOT A LIE...
My friend saw it with her own eyes plus she never lie to me before NEVER! ( :

LOVE HER MUCH !
ALWAYS ENCOURAGE ME ( :
MUACKS !

No comments: