Monday, October 20, 2008

Music Rocks!

Hahas..
Today once i reach office start to do the same thing again.
But my speech is still quite fast then after that my senior get me another 5 sheets of data for me to key in.
But in awhile it was lunch break so i did some and after that went for lunch.
Gosh when lunch time it's rain quite heavily. Hate it !
Cause it's troublesome need to bring umbraella out with us. So yah !

But after that lunch went back to office then slowly slowly start to work again.
But i don't know why getting more and more tired non stop yawning.. hahas ..
Then i hack care i listen to song, lols .. they also don't care.
But the miracle is after i listen to music i start to be more awake, do thing faster
don't feel tired and I compeleted all the thing that needed to be key in. hahas..
Then my senior also laugh at me xD

So MUSIC IS ROCKS !
WAHAHAHAHA ! ( :

No comments: