Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boring !!!

Hey peeps..
It has been quite a long time I didn't updated my blog.
So since I'm damn damn boring at m work place so why not
just come and update ( :

Hmmm.. Recently actually didn't really have much thing
for me to post or update so yah.

Anyway I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive
Because tomorrow I get to meet up with Karissy
Let me think we have not be meeting up each other about a month plus already.
96 arh ! LOLs ...
( If i didn't remember it wrongly xD )

So yah tomorrow we're going to meet up & have lots of fun. Wahahahas.. !

Oh plus girl arh !
Don't anyhow say i'm scary & fierce kays ?
Cause I'm NOT ! ) :

I Miss You Karissy
I Miss SINGING K... Wahahahhas ..
( Can't wait for 25th march 09 to arrive xD )

But deep right down in my heart
I Still MISS HIM.
* I MISS YOU BOY *
* I MISS YOU *

No comments: