Monday, March 23, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday met up with karissy
when to suntec when we're in train we non-stop saying that
we're hungry because we didn't ate our breakfast.
So when we're in the train we decided to eat Pastamania. -.-"
just ate it on sat then the next day eat the same thing again. -.-"

Here's some of the picture of our food we ate at pastamania yesterday. ( :
After our lunch cum breakfast at pastamania we went to take 5. LOLs..
While we will taking 5 that time karissy asked me Do I still want to go for the job fair
I said anythng but end up we didn't go becuase there's alot of people. So yah.. haha..
So after that we walk around then we walk pass KBOX..
So we walked in and asked the price on sunday quite cheap cause
each person is just only 16++
So we went in and had our singing session.. LOLs..
After so long we finally go for our singing session again. hahahs..

Here's some of the picture :

After that we went to asian kitchen for our dinner.. ( :
Here's some of the pic ...


Oh and there one pic I took it randomly when I walk pass a shop ( :
Right below ... ( :



Anywy Girl Arh !
Where is those picture we took on your cam ???
I wait until my neck long long already you still haven upload. *faint*

No comments: