Sunday, March 15, 2009

Slowing down...

I guess is time for me to slow down my foot step.
Cause I know if i still don't slow down my foot step
I'm sure that I will fall into it again.
And I seriously don't want it.
So its time for me to slow down my foot step.

Anyway I've already put words out
and if you really know it, get it.
You should know what to do.
All I can say is ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS !
But if you don't get it & understand it
I also can't say anything about it.
All I can do is slow my foot step down.
By not letting myself fall for you so fast
same as last time I use too.
Although I know i've already fall for you.

And you're always the ONE.

Ever since the day We know each other. ( :

~ Slowing Down my own foot step now.................................................. ~


Wipping my tears off and smile .. ( :
Miss You... ( :

No comments: