Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleeping Late


Hey Peeps !
Let me ask you what time do you guys usually go to bed at night ?
Sleeping late at night has become the trend now a days,
but bear in mind that we need 7-8 hours of sleep a night minimum,
we can't be sleeping late either.

That's why ever since I start working,
I know that I got to get up early in the morning for work
I will go to bed as early as possible.
Not like my sis totally sleeping at a upside
down timing from me.

Recently then I realize why sleeping late is bad.
Apparently, when you sleep late ,
your body unleashes a ton of destructive
hormones like cortisol, into your bloodstream.
Cortisol is a stress hormone ; too much of it, and it can seriously affect your cell health.

Not only all this,
time and the quality of sleep could affects your weight too.

So don't sleep to late.
Start to sleep as early as possible. ( :
Good night my peeps !
* ^^y *

No comments: