Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally !

Yesterday i sleep quite early around 3 plus but i offline in the morning around 6am like. Ya, cause i'm kinda of waiting for him to chat with me. But i wait until i fall a sleep.. LOLX..
And plus i went offline is after i saw him offline then i offline if not i also wont offline i think so ?
hahax ..
Oh ya !
So slept so late last night woke up at noon time today as usual recently waking up around that timing too, LOLX.. then after that i ate my breakfast .. lolx .. 12 noon already still breakfast .. hahahx ... so ya after that i went to shower then went out with my dad to my grandma house. Go there got nothing much really can do unless my 2 baby cousin got go then at least can play with them.. if not is like you went there is SO BORING !
Then at night around 8 i went shopping again .. hahahx .. LOVE IT xD
Went to compass point and shop and i bought one bag from Charles & Keith .. hahax .. I like that bag quite much so i buy it even though the price is like $50 .. YA ! .. But i still buy it .. hahahx ..

anyway the money also not i pad is my paid by my nets after that my mum will return the money back to me . So it's okays .. hahahx .. xD


No comments: