Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gain it or Lose it

My mind keeping on repeat what i've said to candy yesterday night.

No matter what we are doing in this world we sure will gain something and lose something at the same time and moment, We're unable to just gain something and doesn't need to lose something, we sure have to lose something while we gain something.


For example such as :
When we have to make a choice of doing something,
your mind will start to think should or shouldn't because
that's where the time you will scare of gaining it or losing it.

Such as :
A relationship to someone you like, Friend, Family and etc.
Other then all this there's still many more
But all this is most common problem when people start to think of that question by asking themselves SHOULD I or SHOULD I NOT.
And there's where the time you start to be afraid of Losing it or Gain it.

So in this world no matter what we do,
we always got to decide and make choice
whenever there is this two thing we always got to face
Should I or Should I Not
and
Will I Gain It or Will I Lose It.


Unless in this world we don't have to make any decision and choice
Then we can stop thinking about those two question
If not This Two thing will always be there.

No comments: