Sunday, July 13, 2008

When shopping again ! xD

Arh !
Yesterday slept around 3 plus in this morning .. LOLS.. Then i got to woke up at 8.30 in the morning too.. Arghh .. is just like i only got to sleep for 5 hr is not enough for me .. i need more sleep.. LOLx...
After that i go and shower and prepare myself up, then i go and wake my dad up.. LOLs.. If not later when he woke up first he got to wake fro me for quite a long time .. LOls.. xD
So when i'm almost done i went to woke him up then i continue to prepare in this case he dont have to wait for quite a long time .. kekex..
Anyway after that we went to my grandma place to fetch her because we're going out together that's why [ I got to wake up so early, if not i also dont have to wake up so early. =( ] =P
Hmm ..
After that ard 3 plus we send my grandma back home, went to her house sit for awhile, then we leave and i went to do my favourite thing again SHOPPING ... hahhahas .. LOVE IT xD

Today i went shopping i bought another one new heels & one new pair of slipper.. hahahs ..
I just realise i've quite many slipper & heels & quite a number of shoes too .. kekex .. Buy Buy Buy .. Keep on buy.. LOLS ..
But also can't blame me all girls is born to be like this .. lols

hmm ..
SO this is my new heels & slipper i bought today =)


ARGHHH !
STUPID STUPID STUPID !
AGAIN CANNOT UPLOAD PIC !
STUPID !

No comments: