Saturday, July 19, 2008

FUNNY xD

Hahax ..
Today in the afternoon me and my sis when to meet my mum for lunch in CP - Compass Point.
LOls .. We went to eat Pizza Hut.. Cause that's what my sis wanted to eat. So yah !
LOLs..

After that i meet serene at there CP.
BEcause the point that we meet today is wanted to go and make our modem, because recently is like damn damn laggggggggggggggggggg ..
That's why. But at CP there's one M1 shop so we just go ask then the person over there ask us to go and and have a sit and help us check about it. But when we're inside the stupid modem work very well and also very fast when we log in msn & use internet.
FUNNY LOR !
Then after that we thought everything is okays, then we start to think where to go after that.
End up both of us decided to go KBOX .. LOLS ..
Then we start to think go which KBOX, after that serene said EHUB got one KBOX so we went there plus it's new. HAHAS ..
Hmmm .. when we reach there is like about 3 plus going 4 .. so we have 3 hour plus to sing.. LOLS ..

Hmmm .. so after that we went into the room already then we can start to order food and drink.
Oh yah! PLus the room they give us is so outside lor.. -.-"
LOLS..

Okays but whatever.. !
LOLS..
After we order our food and drinks already we start to choose song and start to sing..
hahahs ..

After that, we slowly realize those guys that are working in KBOX ..
keep on walk pass our room and look inside..
is like they are so free like that..
LOls..
But actually we don't care much too..
then when they sent in the food and drinks in for us is like different guy,
then whenever they came in they put down those thing already will look at me and smile at me.
And for me is like people smile at me I sure will smile back to them want so is normal for me.
Then when time is nearly up one girl came in ask us for payment so okays ..
But when we want to make payment that time we wanted to take the money to her that time she didnt heard us at all because she's listen to the song that we're singing.. -.-"
Then after that we continue to sing.
After that i saw the girl outside wanted to give us back our change but i suddenly look outside and i saw one guy take the change from the girl and he ownself came in and give me the change after that i take already he look at me again.. -.-
then i smile back to him and say thank you.
then he when out.
After that we still continue to sing.
Actually after that we got to leave already but we still sing and no one come and chase us out. Even the manage walk pass saw also didnt chase us out, UNTIL one guy came in and told us last song then we like oh okays.
Yah.. That guy is not those guys that keep on walk pass our room and look into it want.
HAHAs .. My serene said maybe he not happy because those guy dont want to work keep on walk pass our room and look inside then he purposely come in and told us last song then we'll leave then they can concerate and work .. LOLS ..

NOW here come the funny part ..
LOLS .. !

After that when we walk out of the room those guys stand at the back and shout out very loudly " THANK YOU " & " BYE " ..
LOLS ..
Is like -.- so loud for what ?
LOLS ..
we saw other room people go of they also didnt say thank you or bye to them if have also not so loud lor ..
LOLS ..
Then after that we when to the courter there to take point then I saw those guy at the back keep on pushing each other .. is so lols..
then after that got one guy ownself run out to the courter there and look at me and smile at me.. then the guy wanted to come forward to me but too bad he saw the girl manager is over there so he can't.. lols ..
Then after that the other guy came out and stand beside him and see who is he talking to then he saw the girl manager there to.. so he just stand beside the other guy and both of them at that time look at me again and smile at me .. then i smile back to them again.. hehes =)

After that both of us walk of that time serene asked me do I think that they wanted to take number from me then i said i dont know i only know that they keep on walk pass our room and look inside. lols ..
Serene said she think they want to take number from me..
Then i like -.-
lols..
Then before we turn off and walk off the two guy keep on look at me and smile at me..
Then serene say they wanted to take number from me.. But too bad .. HAHAs ..
Who ask them just now keep on come in dont want to ask.. Leave already then wanted to ask..
lols ..
Serene also do said they sure regret didnt ask earlier..
lols ..
She also asked me if they ask will i give.. hmmm .. i think i will bahx !
Because be friend no harm what..
Lols ..
But to be frank i've notice one guy that keep on walk pass the room and look inside.
And that guy is so cute .. xD
And yes that's the guy that keep on walk pass the room and look inside many times want, and the first one that came out to the courter after we leave the room want.. ^-^
He's so cute .. ^_^ =P

After that serene keep on tease me..
so ps lor..
lols ..

But after that to be frank to her i really find that cute guy very cute..
then she say see lahx .. just now ask me go back there dont want..
kekex .. Shy lahs .. People shy okays ! ^-^
Serene said i'm in love is like -.- lor
anyhow say
i only say i find that guy cute and my mind is keep on thinking of him only what
like that only then say i fall in love..
is so -.- lor ..
lols ..

BUT TO BE FRANK THAT GUY REALLY REALLY CUTE ! ^-^

( Hmmmm ... Hope that me and that cute guy can have change to meet again ^-^ . )

No comments: